Press Releases – January 30, 2013
EMBARK ON A SPRING ADVENTURE AT CEDARBROOK LODGE
Award-winning Seattle lodging and dining destination releases new overnight packages
SEATTLE – (January 30, 2013) - Guests looking for the ideal spring getaway can now choose from more than 20 overnight packages and special offers available at Cedarbrook Lodge, Seattle’s quintessentially Northwest destination hotel.
“Seattle offers so many cultural, entertainment and recreational options and at Cedarbrook, we have great packages to complement those options,” said Scott Ostrander, general manager of Cedarbrook Lodge. “Whether guests are visiting the area for the first time or live in the region and want a staycation, they can find the perfect package to fit their needs.”
Cedarbrook Lodge is blooming with fun-filled packages that are valid now through June 30, 2013:
- Ultimate Seattleite - Experience what Seattle has to offer this spring. Enjoy a welcome amenity of charcuterie and a bottle of Copperleaf private label Cabernet Sauvignon before taking off to explore the Emerald City’s top attractions with the Seattle CityPASS® and experience a trip on the Seattle Great Wheel. This package is available from $479 based on double occupancy.
- Oh, man-cation - Grab the fellas and retreat to the man cave of sorts in a deluxe double queen guest room. This package also includes either a bucket of six local microbrews and 24 Copperleaf wings, or a bottle of Hennessey VSPO and two premium cigars upon arrival. Additionally, this package includes a $50 dining credit for burgers and brews at Copperleaf Bar and a Road Dogs Seattle brewery tour. This package starts from $389 based on double occupancy.
- Retreat to Romance - Take a ride on the romantic side. Guests can impress their significant other with this overnight getaway at a romantic hot spot of the Northwest. Indulge in a couples retreat complete with overnight accommodations with valet parking, one dozen roses, a special welcome amenity and a four-course dinner at the award-winning Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, prepared by Executive Chef Mark Bodinet. This package starts from $359 based on double occupancy.
- The Pampered Pooch - Don’t leave Fido at home-bring him to Cedarbrook! This dog-friendly package includes overnight accommodations with valet parking, as well as a welcome basket with a dog bed, sheet, dining bowl, treat and $25 dining credit for Executive Chef Mark Bodinet’s “The Puppy’s Pantry” menu. This package starts from $169 based on double occupancy, excluding a one-time $50 pet fee.
- Chocolate, A Girl’s Best Friend - Cedarbrook is the perfect girlfriend getaway destination. This package includes overnight accommodations with valet parking, a welcome amenity of assorted chocolates, petit fours, truffles and a bottle of chocolate wine; a 15 percent discount off of merchandise from The Marketplace, as well as Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar’s delectable Theo’s Chocolate Pot for two and a $50 dining credit. This package starts from $239 based on double occupancy.
- To Dine For - Guests can experience and indulge in the best of both worlds with award-winning dining and lodging. With this package, guests can enjoy overnight accommodations with valet parking and a $100 dining credit to Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar. This package starts from $209 based on double occupancy.
- Plug ‘n Play - Recharge the mind, body, spirit –and car– with this package developed for owners of electric vehicles (EV). This package includes accommodations with valet parking and an overnight car charge, as well as two round-trip tickets for the Central Link light rail with shuttle transportation to and from Cedarbrook, a 15 percent discount off of merchandise from The Marketplace, and a $50 dining credit to Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar. This package starts from $199 based on double occupancy.
Additional packages and special offers can be found Cedarbrook’s website. All packages and discounts include Cedarbrook’s signature complimentary amenities such as hotel-wide Wi-Fi access, 24-hour access to the Fitness Center and snacks in the Living Room, a Northwest continental breakfast and shuttle transportation to and from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, SoundTransit Central Link light rail and Amtrak Tukwila stations.
Cedarbrook Lodge is situated on 18 acres of restored wetlands and features 104 guestrooms and suites. Cedarbrook offers sustainably focused hotel operations, guest services and amenities including electric vehicle charging stations, onsite compositing and Green Seal certified cleaning products. Cedarbrook is rated the No. 1 Top-Flight Airport Hotel by TripAdvisor®. It was previously ranked the No. 1 hotel in the World on the Expedia® 2011 Insiders’ SelectTM List and the No. 1 hotel in the U.S. in the TripAdvisor® 2011 Travelers’ Choice® Awards. Additionally in 2011, Gayotnamed Cedarbrook’s farm-to-table dining establishment, Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, a Top 10 New Restaurant in the U.S. and Seattle Magazine readers named it the Best Restaurant to open in 2010.
For more information about Cedarbrook Lodge, including details about its spring packages, visit http://www.CedarbrookLodge.com or call 877-515-2176.
About Cedarbrook Lodge
Cedarbrook Lodge, rated the No. 1 Top-Flight Airport Hotel by TripAdvisor®, the No. 1 hotel in the world on the 2011 Expedia® Insiders’ SelectTM List and No. 1 hotel in the U.S. in the 2011 TripAdvisor® Travelers’ Choice® Awards, is located at 18525 36th Avenue South in Seattle, Wash., less than one mile from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Its dining establishment, Copperleaf Restaurant & Bar, features quintessentially Northwest farm-to-table cuisine and was named a 2011 Top 10 New Restaurant in the U.S. by Gayot. Nestled on an 18 acre oasis of restored wetlands, Cedarbrook Lodge features the coveted combination of a convenient location, serene setting, exceptional guest services and more than 24,000 square feet of event space ideal for many occasions including social gatherings, weddings, business meetings and conferences. Cedarbrook Lodge is a member of Stash Hotel RewardsTM, a point-based program that allows guests at independent hotels to quickly earn free stays at participating properties. For reservations, call toll-free 877-515-2176. Contact Cedarbrook Lodge directly at 206-901-9268 or visit http://www.CedarbrookLodge.com.
About Coastal Hotel Group
Coastal Hotel Group is a privately held, Seattle-based hotel hospitality management company specializing in distinctive luxury hotels, resorts, inns, and lodges. Established in 1987, Coastal Hotel Group has earned a reputation for providing remarkable lodging choices for the discerning traveler. Coastal Hotel Group is a founding member of Stash Hotel RewardsTM, a point-based program that allows guests at independent hotels across the country to quickly earn free nights at any participating property. For more information about Coastal Hotel Group, visit http://www.CoastalHotels.com.